An LDS perspective on moving from childless to childfree living.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More Information



We decided to take a few months off from TX.  We went to an adoption orientation meeting at LDS Family Services.  I was bothered that the social worker doing the presentation was PG.  Really?  DH did not like the “advertising” aspect of adoption.  While we learned the basics and what to expect, we did not pursue adoption at that time.

A couple of months after that, my OB/GYN recommended Resolve.  I found them online and joined the BB there.  I now had people going through similar situations who could understand.  I shared my story and learned from these wonderful ladies that my follicles could be monitored to see if they were likely to contain an egg that was ready to be released.  Why hadn’t the RE mentioned this?  Maybe he did, and we just didn’t understand him.  I knew what we were asking for on our next IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment